Identifying the Ideal patient also requires setting appropirate patient expectations. The following photos will help you identify the ideal patient.
Patient Selection: Ideal Patient
The Silhouette Instalift™ patient must have a good skin quality; neither too thick or thin.
- Strong underlying bony projections
- Tissue that can be mobilized during examination
- Moderate sagging in the mid-face
- Visible marionette lines and/or nasolabial folds
Patient Selection: Non Ideal Patient
The patients who may not suitable for Silhouette Instalift™ treatment:
- Excessive skin in the mandibular region associated with thick skin
- Excessive skin due to advanced aging and thin skin
- Moderate excessive skin in the mandibular region but with hypertrophic type aging
- Very thin skin with little or no underlying fat
Any known allergy or foreign-body sensitivities to plastic biomaterial. Situations where internal fixation is otherwise contraindicated (e.g. infection).
Patient appearing to have very thin soft tissue of the face in which the implant may be visible or palpable.
Please select the option which best describes you.